FEATURED POSTS

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Sky's Vlog - Part 1 | Lost in Malaysia Truly Asia



My colleague, Sky found a new hobby in vlogging and it's only with great timing that I was there for one of her vlogs. We were sent to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia to attend a training for work, and Sky vlogged the whole experience.

Just for the record this is Sky's vlog that I'm only putting on my blog (with her permission) to share what I've been up to.I apologize to all the English speaking readers of this blog because we're all talking in Filipino and there aren't any translations.

This was the Day 1 of our trip which just shows us getting very very lost in the airport! haha! We haven't been there for less than an hour and we already could not find our way out. After we finally found our ride to our hotel, there was a little down time to check in, get settled down and prepare for the first night of our training.

In the training we don't know any of the people except the ones from manila office that we traveled with on this trip and it feels like I was a contestant for America's next top model haha I mentioned that in the vlog.

I'm still not used to having a camera on my face for long periods of time, explaining and talking to it while travelling around like how Sky does it, and I think my face says all that in the vlog. I'm awkward af but hopefully I'll get used to it. I don't have any plans on starting my own vlog right now because I much rather enjoy writing blogs and taking photos but i'll try to share all the vlogs that I starr in like this one.

Hope you enjoy Sky's vlog. If you wanna watch more of her videos you can subscribe to her YT channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MinskyG

No comments :

Post a Comment